Jassie & Co Ltd is a road construction company based in Mwanza & Dar-es-Salaam
We are seeking for a confident Individual who shall be responsible for the management of day to day site operations and vehicle and goods management. The position of a
Logistics Manager will be given to a professional with previous experience in this type of role, with a record of integrity and ethical behaviors.
The responsibilities include but not limited to;
1. Planning - To plan site set-up to move labor, plant, , equipment and materials around the site efficiently. To plan internal and external logistics routes through the project phases, lay down areas and off-loading points.
2. Mobilization - To create a secure site, responsible for all traffic management internally and externally and road network cleanliness, managing site accommodation facilities, create operational procedures and method statements and organised site induction and ensure records are store
3. Site Communications- create a system to communicate information around the site, update site safety performance and key project indicators, collate and issue to management
4. Plant & Equipment -Specifying and managing plant & equipment, maintaining an asset register, ensuring safe operation of vehicles,s ensuring inspection and maintenance and tested to agreed frequencies
5. Staff & Safety - Ensuring compliance and adequate training is provided. be capable of managing a team of operatives including taking necessary disciplinary actions, ensure supervisors provide records and operatives are are assured their roles and responsibilities
Other roles include, People Management, Relationship Management, Financial & Budget Control and Self Management
Skills & Qualifications required;
**BE SURE TO CLICK EDIT APPLICATION DETAILS BEFORE APPLY NOW**
Seeking for a Self-driven Candidate who will be responsible to coordinate movement of people, goods & equipment and control site facilities management
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.