-Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in logistics related position.
-Experience in manufacturing industry required.
- Planning & prioritization of deliveries using company or hired vehicles depending on requirements and timelines.
- Planning pick up of purchased goods for the Procurement Office. Cross checking the quantity on collection (via team of drivers) against LPO.
- Strong coordination and planning with other departments on logistical requirements
- Management of support staff for loading, offloading, drivers, messengers etc.
- Providing training to logistics personnel on effective reporting and communication with clients on deliveries Logging of trips and amounts collected to ensure proper accounting. and collections.
- Supervision of the company fleet conditions, arrangement of service and repairs and preventative maintenance
- Ensuring all road licence and insurance permits in place, verification of fuel logs.
- Strict monitoring of fuel consumption for vehicles.
- Reviewing the tracking system of the vehicles to cross check whereabouts of vehicles and observing abnormal behavior.
- Timely arrangement of sending waste and by-product etc to respective collectors for recycling or selling - Logging of trips and amounts collected to ensure proper accounting.
- Coordinating after hours and Sunday deliveries/requirements for transport.
- Checking status of goods in delivery and reporting to Sales Team
- Coordinating transportation of materials to regions via approved transporters.
Negotiation skills required.
- Use of the existing application to update delivery status and uploading scans of delivery notes.
- Filing of delivery notes and responding to sales team on delivery status updates
Contract Period- 1 Year Renewable
Salary Range - 800,000 to 1,000,000 Net.
Probationary Period - 3 Months
If you have the necessary qualification for this job hurry and apply through BrighterMonday Website.
The logistics manager is in charge of the effective and efficient movement of goods and staff in and out of the company from raw materials to finished products for clients . The areas of responsibilities are detailed here-under. The Logistics Manager should have a team-leader approach to the various areas detailed.
Tunachagua tunavyovipenda na tunakutumia bidhaa moto moto kila wiki!!