Salary Currency: Tanzanian Shilling
We aim at forming a marketing agency team which will be responsible to brand and market other companies/businesses products and services.
· Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
· Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
· Devising and presenting ideas and strategies to the customers.
· Preparing promotional activities
· compiling and distributing financial and statistical information for the marketing activates
· Writing and proofreading creative copies
· Organizing events and product exhibitions
· Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
· Coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture
· Forming partnership with other advertising Medias and potential companies.
· Selling the magazine advertising spaces/slots
- Innovate and implement new marketing and business methods and techniques.
- Preparing and submit daily sales plans and reports.
We are looking for a sales and marketing executive with the following qualifications
- At least Advanced diploma/degree in sales and marketing or any other related fields.
- At least 3 year experience in a field of sales and marketing.
- Fluent in speaking and writing English
- Confident to negotiate and create business relations with corporate executives and decision makers.
- Capable of creating strategies that help our clients’ companies to meet their sales and marketing objectives.
- Excellent presentational skills
- General computer skills will be an added advantage
NOTE: No salary, applicant should be ready to work under commission basis (30% per each sale you made).
If you meet all the qualifications mentioned above, kindly send your detailed CV to: [email removed]
Aviation and Tourism Magazine is the quarterly magazine distributed in several key areas, published by Regional Aviation and Business College Tanzania
Tunachagua tunavyovipenda na tunakutumia bidhaa moto moto kila wiki!!