1. Preparation of all management and statutory accounts on time.
2. Preparation and filling of taxes, and other statutory returns of the company.
3. Support adherence of all financial regulations and procedures.
4. Assist in preparation and posting of Budgets and forecasts.
5. Maintain the Company assets register.
6. Ensure efficiency and accuracy in postings into the ERP and coordinate all ERP implementations and reports accuracy.
7. Preparation and maintenance of Junior payroll.
8. Participate in the company’s internal and external audits.
1. At least two years working experience in FMCG Company.
2. Good knowledge of computerized accounting packages and Microsoft office;
3. CPA and Management Accounting related degree (Bachelor Degree in Commerce/Accounting/Finance).
4. Fluency in Kiswahili and English
Send your application and CV only to:
HR AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
P.O BOX 40670,
DAR ES SALAAM
Email: [email removed]
Closing date is 30th June 2019
Chai Bora Limited, a multi-national company, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Tanzanians
Tunachagua tunavyovipenda na tunakutumia bidhaa moto moto kila wiki!!