GA Insurance Tanzania Ltd is promoted by a renowned group with strong financials having interests in banking, insurance, manufacturing, real estate and services across East Africa.
The group has business interests in Kenya, Tanzania and Mauritius.
The group companies include I&M Bank Kenya, I&M Bank Tanzania, Bank One Mauritius, GA Insurance Ltd Kenya, GA Life Assurance Ltd- Kenya and Highland Estates Tanzania.
The Company has an authorized and paid up capital of TZS 4.5 bn( USD 2 Mn ) .
GA Kenya Limited holds 67% and the remaining 33% is held by Highland Estates and its key promoter.
FINANCIAL STRENGTH AND REINSURANCE
The company has in place a strong reinsurance program supported by highly rated securities. The reinsurance program adds to its financial strength by way of higher capacities to underwrite business. All the reinsurers are known for financial strength &stability and have a good track record of timely claims payment for large losses.
The reinsurance capacities in form of Proportional and non proportional programs for all product groups viz, Property and Casualty , Marine Cargo and Hull ,Bonds, Liability, Group Health , Political Violence and Terrorism enable the company to underwrite large and very large risks for the diverse industry segments : building ,construction of residential , warehousing and industrial premises ,engineering ,road and other infrastructure projects as well as manufacturing ,textile, chemicals industry.
The capacities in Aviation Insurance are significant and enable it to underwrite medium and large sized fleets for Hull All Risk insurance, liability, aviation personal accident and allied insurances.
The group has strong links with Global Specialty risk reinsurers for catering to covers like Banker’s Blanket Bonds, Director’s and Officers Liability, Commercial General Liability, Multimodal Transit Operator Liability, Port Operator Liability, Oil & Gas exploration and production risks.
OPERATIONS AND TECHNOLOGY
The company has made significant investment in technology and implemented the latest version of a well tried and tested insurance software solution to enable it to provide superior customer service by efficient policy issuance, claims management and secure data base management.
GA Insurance Tanzania has underwritten insurance programs for clients in varied industry segments like construction, infrastructure projects including road, power generation, transmission and distribution projects, steel manufacturing, textile and chemicals, financial services, tourism and hospitality, FMCG, retail chains, offices, business centers and shopping malls and aviation sector.
To be the most trusted insurance company.
We are committed to fulfill our obligations while maximizing our stakeholder’ value.
Integrity - We keep our promises
Respect - We value our stakeholders
Enthusiasm - We enjoy what we do
Professionalism - We excel in what we do
Transparency - We are clear and accessible
Fire and Allied Peril Insurance
Industry All Risk Policy
Fire and Allied Perils Policy
Fire Consequential Loss Policy
Group Health Insurance
Individual Personal Accident
Group Personal Accident
Overseas Travel Insurance
Contractors All Risk Insurance
Electronic Equipment Insurance
Erection All Risk Policy
Workmen Compensation/ Employers Liability
Public Liability Insurance
Product's Liability Insurance
Comprehensive General Liability
Directors & Officers Liability
Professional Indemnity Policy
Marine Hull & Liability Insurance
Aviation Hull Insurance
Aviation Personal Accident (Crew )
Aviation Hull War & Allied Perils Policy
Tunachagua tunavyovipenda na tunakutumia bidhaa moto moto kila wiki!!