Urology is the branch of medicine that focuses on the surgical and medical diseases of the male and female urinary tract system and the male reproductive organs.
The organs under the domain of Urology include the Kidneys, Adrenal Gands, Ureters, Urinary Bladder, Urethra and the male reproductive organs (testes, epididymis, vas deferenc, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis).
Whilst we may not like to think of these parts or functions of our body too much, when you have a malfunction of these parts of your body, it is all that you can think about. If you have any indications of any problems in these areas, it is reccomended that you see a Urologist.
Dr Aditya Pradhan is a renowned Urologist from India who practices frequently at SANITAS Hospital. If you have an chronic or persistant Urological condition, then you are reccomended to see Dr Pradhan.
Dr Pradhan specialises in the following procedures and conditions at SANITAS:
• Kidney Stones (Mawe kwenye figo)
• Urethral Strictures (Kuziba kwa njia ya mkojo)
• Tumours of Kidney, Prostate or Bladder (Uvimbe kwenye figo, tezi ya uzazi na kibofu cha mkojo)
• Kidney failure patients on Dialysis waiting for Transplant (Ugonjwa wa figo na wanaosafisha figo)
• Benign Prostate Enlargement (Saratani ya tezi ya uzazi)
Tunachagua tunavyovipenda na tunakutumia bidhaa moto moto kila wiki!!