Since 2007 Little Scholars Early Education Centre’s philosophy, vision and core values support the needs of the children with sensitivity and affection, providing a strong foundation in their schooling journey.
As a parent, selecting a perfect preschool is indeed the most crucial decision. We assure a caring and nurturing environment, to accomplish developmental milestones and learning objectives. Our Centre takes pride in its unique and progressive curriculum which incorporates a balanced blend of research from well-known educationalists.
"Every child is unique and special
....Let us together build a strong platform to begin your child's educational journey...”
• To provide hands on learning activities and materials that are concrete, real and meaningful to the lives of young children
• To develop fine, gross and sensory motor skills and coordination.
• To promote positive interactions to foster self-esteem, social and emotional competence.
• To construct a quality program that creates a fine balance between structure and freedom with respect to the individual difference in every child.
• To enhance knowledge and skills in language ad literacy, logical thinking in areas of number, classification, seriation, space and time, initiative, creative and dramatic arts, as well as dance and music.
• To offer a strong foundation for children to become successful learners, ready for school, ready for life.
• Progressive approach – evolving structure, emphasizing student’s personal interest and needs.
• Child centered curriculum – building of concepts through practical, hands on activities. Inspiring children to bring their own stories, experiences and ideas into the classroom.
• Empowering students to expand their logic, reasoning and problem solving skills.
• Professions and experience teachers, little scholars team consists of skilled and trained teachers with qualification in education.
Tunachagua tunavyovipenda na tunakutumia bidhaa moto moto kila wiki!!
Kujulishwa kwa punguzo za bei