Reports to - Finance Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Coordinates the activities of the Procurement and Supplies Section and reports to the Finance Manager.
· Liaises with Ranch Managers in an effort to coordinate the activities relating to supplies.
· Deals with purchases of capital items.
· Is responsible for all matters relating to Local and International Tenders.
· Responsible for administering and interpreting Company's purchasing policy of competitive prices.
· Makes detailed assessments of procurement dynamics of markets from time to time and provides advise to the Company through the Finance Manager.
· To perform any other official duties as may be assigned from time to time by one's reporting officer.
Holder of Certified Supplies and Procurement (CSP) who has been registered and approved by PSPTB and holder of a recognized University Degree in Economics, Commerce, Business Administration with previous experience in Materials. Management or Holder of a Degree in Materials Management or Equivalent who has at least -5 years satisfactory- working experience and obtained a degree in the above relevant fields
A client seeks to hire a qualified candidate for the position of a Principle Supplies/ Procurement Officer Grade II
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.