Areas of responsibility
· To provide strategic leadership for the regional programme
· Overseeing narrative and financial reporting, and budget processes
· Ensuring that internal control mechanisms are in place and fully implemented
· Identifying and engaging donors in the region and overseeing application processes.
· Managing the staff (7) at the regional office and providing good leadership and strong team spirit.
· Proactively initiate method development in close dialogue with the regional staff and the head office
· Build and maintain relationship with stakeholders
· Carry out regular field visits
· Conduct regular context analyses by keeping track of major political and social developments
· Represent the organization in East Africa
Education and qualifications
· A Master's degree in development, health, social welfare or finance
· Minimum 5 years' work experience in senior management positions
· Strong and documented leadership skills
· Documented communication skills and experience from advocacy work
· Solid experience in finance management and budgeting
· Strong knowledge in project cycle management, log frames and result matrices
· Experience of working with other international organizations is an advantage
· Excellent understanding of a Rights Based Approach
· Experiences and track records of fundraising
· Excellent written and spoken English
· Knowledge in French is an advantage
Analytical and strong reporting skills
A client seeks to hire a qualified candidate for the position of a Regional Representative East Africa
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.