Connecting buyers and sellers in Tanzania since 2009!
 
10. Nov '20, 12:07
Ad ID: 2264176
TSh 15,500,000

2007 Audi A4

Ilala, Kariakoo Dar Es Salaam
Details
Price negotiable
Yes
Condition
Used Abroad
Year
2007
Make
Audi
Model
A4
Current location
Available For Import
Import duty paid
Yes
Mileage
74124
Car features
  • Airbags
  • Alloy Wheels
  • AM/FM Radio
  • Anti-Lock Brakes
  • CD Player
  • Cup Holders
  • Electric Mirrors
  • Electric Windows
  • Fog Lights
Transmission
Automatic
Four wheel drive
no
Description

2007 AUDI A4
Automatic
1800cc Engine
74,124km
Top speed: 260km/h
White color
Petrol
Payments terms 60 % as first Installment and the rest 40% on arrival
Available for immediate shipment
Delivery time is only 5 weeks.
If you are interested in this stock please contact us ;
Office; Nasra Tower 2nd Floor, Makamba Street Kariakoo, Dar es salaam

Instagram; www.instagram.com/dotellimited
Facebook;www.facebook.com/dotellimited
Twitter; www.twitter.com/dotelLimited
Web; www.dotel.co.tz

DOTEL LIMITED
Member Since 10. Jul '20
Verified via:
Mobile Number

Contact Seller
Contact via Phone
Contact via Chat
Report This Ad
Cancel
Join our weekly Newsletter

Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.