Connecting buyers and sellers in Tanzania since 2009!
 
10. Nov '20, 12:07
Ad ID: 2264374
TSh 14,500,000

2004 Toyota Premio X

Ilala, Kariakoo Dar Es Salaam
Details
Price negotiable
Yes
Condition
Used Abroad
Year
2004
Make
Toyota
Model
Premio X
Current location
Available For Import
Import duty paid
Yes
Mileage
64854
Car features
  • Airbags
  • AM/FM Radio
  • CD Player
  • Cup Holders
  • Electric Mirrors
  • Electric Windows
  • Fog Lights
  • Power Steering
  • Traction Control
Transmission
Automatic
Four wheel drive
no
Description

TOYOTA PREMIO
2004 Manufacture Year
Automatic
1760cc 1ZZ Engine
64,856km
Silver color
Petrol
Total Price for this Sedan is TZS 14,500,000/=
Payments terms 60 % as first Installment and the rest 40% on arrival
Available for immediate shipment from Japan
Delivery time is only 5 weeks.
If you are interested in this stock please contact us ;
Office; Nasra Tower 2nd Floor, Makamba Street Kariakoo, Dar es salaam

Instagram; www.instagram.com/dotellimited
Facebook;www.facebook.com/dotellimited
Twitter; www.twitter.com/dotelLimited
Web; www.dotel.co.tz

DOTEL LIMITED
Member Since 10. Jul '20
Verified via:
Mobile Number

Contact Seller
Contact via Phone
Contact via Chat
Report This Ad
Cancel
Join our weekly Newsletter

Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.