Salary Currency: Tanzanian Shilling
1. Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
2. Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
3. Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
4. Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
5. Supply management with reports on customers' needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products
6. Inform regular customers on new products or services and price changes
7. Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time
8. Persists in sales even in the face of failure.
9. Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market.
10. Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees.
11. Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
12. Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
13. Makes product appeal to the target market
15. Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
16. Training, demonstration, and support to customers.
17. Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product
18. Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
19. Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor
**BE SURE TO CLICK EDIT APPLICATION DETAILS BEFORE APPLY NOW**
We are searching for a committed, deadline-driven Sales Intern to join our excellent Sales team in our small start-up company.
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.