Premier Casino Arusha is now offering a Dealer School for internal and external candidates with the opportunity to become Table Games Dealers. The program is designed for internal employees outside the Table Games Department and external candidates to learn the knowledge and skills necessary to become successful Blackjack and Specialty Game Dealers.
The incumbent in this position must successfully complete a math assessment test, a pre-screen interview, as well as 8 week training course. Immediately following the training course, the incumbent must also pass Premier Casino live game table test before the formal employment.
Ideal candidates will be an energetic individual that is also personable, professional, and possesses an outgoing personality.
· Must have effective communication skills.
· Must attend 95% of training classes.
· Must be able to perform basic mathematical functions and pass math assessment.
· Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
· Must be at least 21 years old by the completion of dealer school.
· Excellent customer service skills are essential
· Well-developed interpersonal skills
· Must be able to work varied shifts during a 24 hour period, weekend and holidays are require as needed.
Dealer school is a PAID position. 30,000 weekly allowance will be paid to the students who will qualify to enter the program (terms and conditions apply) and a training certificate will be issued at the end of the course.
Internal Transfer eligibility guidelines apply for current employees;
Must have at least 90 days of continuous employment before entering the dealer school.
Must not currently be on a final written warning.
Premier Casino Arusha is offering a Dealer School for internal and external candidates with the opportunity to become Table Games Dealers.
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.