SALES ASSISTANT (4 Posts)
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Zone Supervisor and will be responsible to all matters related to billing, leakage controlling and meter management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Taking reasonable steps in collecting and controlling all revenue to the Authority.
· Ensuring that the daily, weekly, monthly and annually collection targets are met.
· Reporting customer's water consumption trends as related to its surroundings
· Maintaining meter reading records according to standard procedures.
· Documentation of all water customers within the Zone.
· Perform any other duties related to the position as may be assigned by the supervisor.
1. Form IVNI Leaver/Diploma in Business Administration, with possession of two years working experience in water sales operations and water meters managements. Possession of a Class A driving License will be an added advantage.
2. Experience in meter Reading and Leakage Control.
3. Age Limit - Not above 35
A client seeks to hire a qualified candidate for the position of a Sales Assistant
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.