· Assist in Business and performance analysis with Service and best practice recommendation
· Collaborate with other team members in line other business areas/activities (marketing, sales, customer service etc.)
· Assist in Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model
· Assist in Manage budgets/expenses, analyse and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits
· Assist in Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy
· Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.)
· Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment, renovations etc.
· Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/conference planners etc.
· Assist in Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards
· A Masters degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Management or any related field
· You must have at least 5 years of experience in business management.
· Must be proficient in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Power Point etc.)
· Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages is an added advantage.
We seek to hire a qualified candidate to fit the job position of Assistant Business Development Manager to our company.
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.