Busy Bees Early Learning Centre is a school with a true heart and soul of dedicated people who know how
exciting and rewarding it is to help children learn.
We seek a teaching professional who is able to lead children in activities that stimulate and develop their intellectual, physical, social and emotional growth without forgeting child safety and well-being.
Our mission is to create brighter future for all our students, we provide dynamic programs
in which children from diverse backgrounds can develop early learning skills in a supportive and nurturing environment.
* Diploma in early childhood care and education (or other equivalent qualifications)
* Minimum of 2 years teaching experience in early childhood environment
* Good understanding and speaking of English language
*Good Sense of Humo
Duties and Responsibilities
* Participate as an active member with other faculty and staff such as in personal-professional growth
activities focused on the acquisition of new skills and knowledge
* To provide supportive environment in which children can learn and practice appropriate and acceptable
individual and group behaviour
* Provide a learning environment that encourage curiosity, exploration and problem solving approriate to the
developmental level and learning styles of children
* Particiapte in extra-curricular activities such by visiting local areas of interest with children and provide
opportunity to express creativity through art, dramatic play, music and physical activity
* Evalaute students progress on regular basis, writes and comprise individual assessments of each child
* Encourages parentsl involvment; interacts with parents, maintain open and cooperative communication
with families in supporting a child’s learning through healthy school-home relationship
* Maintains all records as required, including but not limited to grade books, attendance reports and student
* Perform other duties as assigned by the principal
How to apply
By sending an application letter and resume through email [email removed]
(Kindly attach any certificates or relevant documents to the applied position)
To lead children in activties that stimulate and develop their intellectual, physical, social and emotional growth and ensure security and well-being.
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.