Reports to: General Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will be required to perform the following duties;
· Head of Human Resources Management and Administration Department and responsible to the General Manager for all Human Resource Management and Administration functions of the organization.
· Oversees human resource functions of recruiting, training and development, remuneration, staff welfare and labour relations' issues.
· Handles all the Company's administrative and personnel affairs.
· Conducts periodic surveys to determine prospective Human Resource demands for the company.
· Plans and administers the provision and maintenance of efficient administrative services.
· Performs any other duties as may be directed by the General Manager.
Holder of a Master's Degree in Public Administration or MBA majoring in General Management/Human Resources Management or equivalent qualifications plus at least five years of relevant working experience in a reputable institution. Must have excellent communication and inter-personal skills and should be computer literate.
A client seeks to hire a qualified candidate for the position of a Human Resource and Administrative Manager
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.