Program Development and Fundraising
Grants & Compliance
Training and capacity building
Information management/data collection
To be successful in this role, we expect you to be a positive, mature leader with a proven track record of developing effective initiatives, programmes, and impact.
In this position, you are expected to demonstrate each of DRC’ five core competencies:
• Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results through the country team both to position DRC and ensure excellence in all deliverables.
• Collaborating: You lead initiatives at country operation level by involving relevant parties and encouraging feedback.
• Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
• Communicating: You listen to beneficiaries, staff and other stakeholders; and you communicate concisely and persuasively
• Demonstrating integrity: You act in line with DRC’s vision and values and set a very clear standard for your country team members.
Commitments: DRC has a Humanitarian Accountability Framework, outlining its global accountability committments. All staff are required to contribute to the achievement of this framework into the work of DRC (http://www.drc.dk/HAF.4265.0.html)
DRC encourages all qualified candidates to apply, irrespective of nationality, race, gender or age.
Availability: 11th June 2018
Duty station: Kibondo, Tanzania with frequent travel to the field sites within Tanzania. This is a non-family duty station.
Reporting: This position reports to Area Manager related issues, in both program development and grants and in general policy matters, strategy development, external relations, administrative guidelines and personnel regulation.
Duration: 1year contract possibility of extension, subject to funding and performance.
Contract: Salary and conditions in accordance with the Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment for Global Expatriates (available at www.drc.dk under Vacancies). This position is graded as A15 for qualified National staff the terms of employment will be in accordance with DRC terms for National staff
Qualified candidates are invited to access the full job description and the requirements for this position under vacancies at www.drc.dk. Please submit applications online using this link by 2nd May 2018
If you have questions or are facing problems with the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
A client seeking a qualified candidate for the position of a Quality Assurance Coordinator
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.