Date of Announcement 18th July 2019 last date of Announcement 9th August 2019
Tenders are invited for provision of 30,000 kg Kahama rice grade 2.1 and 26,000kg of Kombat beans grade 2 to the School of St Jude, Arusha Tanzania.
To be eligible for consideration of your tender suppliers should meet the following requirements:
• Name and postal & physical address of the company.
• Name of Director / Owner
• A list of referees companies that you have supplied in the last twelve months (when supplied, contract value, location of the client and contact details
• Valid Business license and any other applicable trading licences
• VAT and Tax Identification Number (TIN) registration
• Must be able to provide a Proforma Invoice,Tax Invoice, Delivery Note and EFD receipts
• The price should include transportation, loading and unloading to our Moshono Campus
• Tendered price shall be fixed for a duration advised by the bidder but such duration be not less than 90 days
• Please submit tender as well as a quarter of a kilogram sample of the rice and beans to be provided
SPECIFICATIONS & TENDER CONDITIONS
• Kahama rice grade 2.1 and Kombat beans grade 2 and not any other.
All Tenders in one original plus one copy, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes shall be submitted with the necessary documents not later than 9th August 2019 at 13:00 pm in a sealed envelope clearly marked
TENDER FOR SUPPLY OF RICE AND BEANS TO THE SCHOOL OF ST JUDE MOSHONO CAMPUS to the following physical address:
Head of purchasing
The School of St Jude
P.O. Box 11875
OPENING OF TENDERS
Tenders will be opened on 9th August at 13:30 in public. All the Tenderers or their representatives must attend the tender opening at St. Jude’s Boardroom,Moshono Campus.Any of the following reasons will lead to disqualification: Failure to attend,late submission of tenders, part tenders, electronic tenders, and tenders not received, and will not be accepted for the tender opening ceremony for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Should you have any enquiries please contact:
Head of Purchasing
The School of St Jude
Click show number to get Contact number
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.