Date of Announcement 18th July 2019 last date of Announcement 9th August 2019
Tenders are invited for provision of 30,000 kg Kahama rice grade 2.1 and 26,000kg of Kombat beans grade 2 to the School of St Jude, Arusha Tanzania.
To be eligible for consideration of your tender suppliers should meet the following requirements:
• Name and postal & physical address of the company.
• Name of Director / Owner
• A list of referees companies that you have supplied in the last twelve months (when supplied, contract value, location of the client and contact details
• Valid Business license and any other applicable trading licences
• VAT and Tax Identification Number (TIN) registration
• Must be able to provide a Proforma Invoice,Tax Invoice, Delivery Note and EFD receipts
• The price should include transportation, loading and unloading to our Moshono Campus
• Tendered price shall be fixed for a duration advised by the bidder but such duration be not less than 90 days
• Please submit tender as well as a quarter of a kilogram sample of the rice and beans to be provided
SPECIFICATIONS & TENDER CONDITIONS
• Kahama rice grade 2.1 and Kombat beans grade 2 and not any other.
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.