Connecting buyers and sellers in Tanzania since 2009!
 
5. Aug, 09:00
Ad ID: 1490489
TSh 490,000

Running&Profitable Business for Sale! "SCENTO" Brand High Quality-Commercial Size Scenting Devices!

Ilala, Ilala Dar Es Salaam
Details
Price negotiable
Yes
Condition
Used
Description

Freshens areas up to 1,500 sqm

. Nano diffusion technology that enables the spreading out of scent with high speed-effective up to 1,500 sqm

. Ease assembly to ventilation/air conditioning systems

. Scent nozzle that can be extended to remote locations via pipe connection

. Economic solutions for restrooms and change rooms with customized connections

. LCD screen that shows status summary

. Ergonomic buttons that increase/decrease the level of scent within the environment

. Program timer functionality which enables the user to determine daily and weekly on/off hours

. Electronic display of fragrance level in the tank

. Ease fragrance pouring

. Small, light and decorative design

.Large tank capacity

. Wide range of fragrance options

. Alcohol-free fragrances compliant with international standards

. Efficient use of energy-Environment friendly

. Scento doesn’t work like an atomizer and doesn’t contain any harmful gases to human health

Technical Specifications

Dimensions:140mm, Leg:220mm, Height: 390mm, Weight: 3,200g

Electric Source: 220-230 VAC, 50 kHz

Power Consumption: 10W(On)/ 1.6 (Standby)

Compliant with: CE, RoHS

Environment Temperature: -10C / 50C

Fragrance Capacity: Max, 600ml

Performance: Max. 1,500sqm

{Depending on air circulation and position of doors and window}

Refreshing and enjoyable atmosphere with nice smells….

SCENTO is coming with fragrances that will enhance feeling of comfort and increase attractiveness of wide indoor sites.

SCENTO spreads nice and lasting natural, forest, flower, fruit scented fragrances using nano diffusion technology.

A new era begins in all sites with environment friendly SCENTO

According to researches, smelling a pleasant and familiar scent strengthens memory capacity and assists brain activities. {The people who smelled such scent during their sleep showed 13% improvement on a memory test.}

{New York Times, 9 March 2007}

The importance of smells for human is emphasized in Martin Lindstrom’s book,” Brand Sense”. According to him, 83% of all commercial communication appeals only to one sense, our eyes. That leaves 17% to cater for the other four senses. The emotions in our daily lives can change 65% with a pleasant voice, and 75% with a scent.

{Brand Sense, Martin Lindstrom}

According to aromatherapy science, smells effect peoples, behaviors and moods.

{Associated Content, Wanda Letbowitz,30 June 2006}

Hotels and Other FacilitiesShopping Centers and Stores Venues and Fairs Restaurants and CafeteriasNight Clubs, Beauty Saloons and HairdressersSchools and DormitoriesTransportation CentersHospitalsOffices and PlazasGyms Villas and HousesCinemas and TheatresMeeting Rooms.

Nice Scent attracts People….

A nice scent strengthens the brand and helps it making its mark on minds for a long time. A nice smelling environment motivates employees, increase their creativity and productivity. Also it increases the number of sales by attracting customer to the sales point and enabling them to spend more time while checking products.

According to the scientists, this effect on sales changes between 20% - 90%, The effect is not limited to sales but also the brand image that gains value and quality in customers” minds. Research conducted on aromatherapy concludes that nice scent is one of the drivers of better learning skills and long team memory.

Burak
Burak
Member Since 4. Nov '17 1 Total Ads / 1 Active Ads
Verified via:
Email Facebook Mobile Number

Contact Seller
Contact via Phone
Contact via Email
Report This Ad
Cancel
Join our weekly Newsletter

Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.