Job Title: Volunteers in Pharmaceutical - 2 POST
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key results area:
• Pharmaceutical compounding
• Pharmaceutical quality control and assurance
• Packaging and labeling
• Ensuring smooth operations by following SOPs
• Chemical handling
• Recycling of packing materials
• Data entry
• Ensure availability of materials stocks
• Any other work assigned by head of the department or supervisor
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
• Diploma in Pharmaceutical technician or Pharmaceutical assistant.
• No need of experience
• Must be a resident in Moshi
• Must be a graduate either 2017 or 2018
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications enclosing a detailed CV and copies of professional certificates, and a day time telephone contact by April 15,2019to:email@example.com
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.