Location and Duration:
LON will operate across the County and specifically working with the Health facilities including Hospitals that provide TB services from all levels in Tanzania Main land. The head office of the Project implementation will be Dodoma
· Medical Doctors with Bachelor’s degrees and Master degrees or PHD studies related to TB
· Knowledge and experience working with TB programs at International Organizations and Local Organizations
· Knowledge with Government of Tanzania TB programs and strategies
· Fluency in spoken and written English and Kiswahili
· Good interpersonal skills
· Functional computer skills
· Basic monitoring and evaluation knowledge
· Please submit your updated and signed CV, contact information for three references, and cover letter to this e-mail address: [email removed]. Include your personal e-mail address and mobile number. Personal visits or phone calls to this office are discouraged.
· All application letter should be address to Executive Secretary, TMA, BOX 105006, Dar es Salaam.
· Applications received after the deadline of February 21, 2019 will not be considered.
Currently TMA is seeking for Tuberculosis (TB) Mentors to implement five years USAID Local Organization Network Project (LON) project.
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.