The Account Manager will works for Uptake Link (T) Ltd and shall be responsible for the management of sales and relationship with customers. An account manager maintains the company's existing relationships with a client or group of clients, so that they will continue using the company for business. The account manager does not manage the daily running of the account itself. She manage the relationship with the client of the account(s) she assigned to. The purpose of being assigned particular clients is to create long-term relationships with the portfolio of assigned clients. The account manager serves to understand the customer's demands, plan how to meet these demands, and generate sales for the company as a result.
Specific Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
· Spotting /identifying potential accounts and build business relation for company growth.
· Receiving briefs from client, concept development and pitching. Developing tender documents and pitch presentations that will secure new business
· Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to retain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling.
· Generate sales for a portfolio of accounts and reach the company's Sales KPI
· Manage and solve conflicts with clients. The Account Manager is expected to have all information regarding daily operations of the Company/ project and keep the Client updated.
· Establish budgets with the client and company
· Meet time deadlines for accounts
Operations Oversee project operations under existing Accounts and ensure accurate and timely execution of critical team tasks, together with the Business Operations. Specific operational task will be
· Proper and timely activation/events setup
· Accurate concepts execution
· Meeting sales KPI
· Timely and accurate KPI performance report
· Having all operational related information and feed client any time required
Team & Projects Management
· Manage projects and staff members in line with existing Accounts while maintaining flexibility to challenges and feedback
· Foster professional development of key deputies by creating and implementing actionable development plans
· Build standardized training processes and raise capacity across the team.
· Customer Engagement and Client Enrollment
Liaise With Other Departments
· Take responsibility for maintaining the strong relationships across other departments, such as Field Operations, Finance and Legal , to deliver world-class service through excellent communications and feedback
· Work with the Head of Business Operations to build a budget that enables the team to deliver high quality service while continually pushing for greater cost efficiency Process Streaming and Improvements
· Work with your team (head of business operations , Project Supervisors and brand ambassadors) to identify challenges and to improve project ground executions
· Work with your manager to roll out strategic projects
Career Growth and Development
Uptake Link (T) Ltd invests in building management and leadership skills. Your manager and a global support team will commit significant time in your career development. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through mentorship and through regular management consulting-style career reviews. We also have regular one-on-one meetings, where we listen to and discuss career goals, and work collaboratively to craft roles that each person can be passionate about. Because of our rapid growth, we constantly have new high-level roles opening up and opportunities in many functions.
Qualifications We are seeking exceptional professionals with a strong background in BTL Marketing or a related field, and a demonstrated long-term passion for sustainable brands development. We are looking for extraordinary candidates that are proactive; please only apply if you fit these criteria:
· Demonstrated computer skills in email, internet usage, Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel. Basic graphic designing experience will be an added advantage
· Strong understanding of BTL marketing on client service, e.g. Relationship building, pitching, reporting, etc.
· More than Two years’ experience as account manager in marketing industry (5 + Accounts management). FMCG sales management experience will be an added advantage
· Proactive problem solver
· Creative with strong proposal preparation and presentation skills
· Extremely organized individual, with the ability to manage multiple projects at once with liaison across multiple departments
· Integrity and a positive attitude
· Demonstrates high quality work with a strong attention to detail
· A willingness to commit to living in Dar es salaam and ready to travel in and outside the country any time deemed necessary
· Language: Fluent in English and Swahili.
· Passionate about starting a small account and building it to strong and most successful account for realization of client’s and company’s goals
· Willing to be under watch (starting as Intern for 3 to 6 months depending on performance satisfaction)
· Relevant work experiences. Examples include; demanding professional work experience in business, Activation, event industry or FMCG industry, or a successful entrepreneurial experience.
· Top-performing undergraduate degree in Marketing, economics, business, finance, accounting or other relevant fields from a recognized University (please include grades and test scores on your resume).
· Leadership experience at work, or outside of work. Experience managing other people.
· Proven ability to set and meet targets on the job
If you have these skills and experiences in these areas, please highlight them on your cover letter and resume.
Preferred Start Date As soon as possible
Compensation Commensurate with experience
Uptake Link (T) Ltd never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official Uptake Link (T) Ltd emails will always arrive from [email removed] please report any suspicious communication here.
Send your complete CV (with your certificates in one attachment), cover letter and resume to [email removed] . Application Open from 4th – 29th March 2019 within working hours (7:30 to 18:00 EAT)
NOTE: Portfolio of your work may be attached in your application if any
The Account Manager will works for Uptake Link (T) Ltd and shall be responsible for the management of sales and relationship with customers.
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.