• Key Responsibilities
Designing questionnaire for various aviation statistics surveys,
Collecting and processing aviation and other operational data from Aircraft Operators, Ground Handlers and other sources,
Keeping aviation data in the data bank.
Compiling aviation statistics from airports and other sources,
Assisting in processing and analyzing airports data,
Degree in Statistics/Mathematics or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
Three (3) years of relevant working experience
The successful candidate may expect attractive and competitive remuneration and benefits packages consistent with KADCO Scheme of Service.
• Applicants must attach an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) bearing reliable contacts i.e. postal address, e-mail address, reliable mobile phone numbers, certified copies of academic/Professional Certificates and birth certificate.
• All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania and should not be above 45 years of age
• Application letter and the envelope should bear the Ref. No. of the post applied. Application without Ref. No. Shall not be considered
• Testimonials, partial transcripts and results slip will not be accepted.
• Certificates from foreign universities/examination bodies should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA)
• Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
• Application letters should be written in English.
• Presenting of forged academic certificates and other incorrect information in CV shall amount legal actions
• Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
• Applicants currently employed in the Public Service should route their application letters through their respective employers.
• Deadline for application is 25th May 2018
A client seeking a qualified candidate for the position of a Statisticians
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.