Roles & Responsibilities
• Coordinate the development of a comprehensive overall monitoring
and evaluation framework, toolkit including performance indicators and benchmarks for each aspect of the organization's life
• To ensure transparency and accountability in compliance with SOS Children's Villages Tanzania and Zanzibar overall strategic directions
• Recommend and implement a systematic approach to integrate thematically defined results, indicators in Program areas strategies and program formulation (input, output, outcome, impact);
• Train SOS Children's Villages Tanzania and Zanzibar staff (Programs
staffs) the use of Monitoring and Evaluation tools.
• Coordinate evaluations of Program location and Thematic Strategies and their contribution to the achievement of overall results, the findings of the evaluation shall inform the development of new strategies;
• In collaboration with the Head of programs, coordinates and capture good practices emerging from the program.
• Coordinate final evaluations of Programs location strategies and capture best practices from work emerging from programs location levels.
• Develop a comprehensive reporting framework with provisions for rigorous impact assessment;
• Analyze bi-annual and annual reports and produce analytical progress report to guide management decision-making;
• Put in place systems and mechanisms for collecting data to monitor
the development of defined indicators under the comprehensive reporting framework;
• Implement a standardized Management Information System accessible to Senior Management Team and program locations.
Knowledge, skills and abilitie****s required
• Graduate in either Project Mallagement, Statistics, Economics and/
or Development studies;
• 5 Solid experience in M & E wi'h a Non-Governmental Organization;
• Experie'nce in Strategic Planning with good background of reporting
writing shared to donors, sponsors and other key stakeholders.
• Strong communication skills (Fluent in written and spoken in English
• Ability to present information in logical and convincing manner,
• Computer literacy especially competence in MS Excel- and
Statistical packages of database;
A client seeking a qualified candidate for the position of a Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.