Key Responsibilities for the Position are: -
· Oversee growth and expansion of the organization through the implementation of the organization
plans and objectives in line with its Constitution and the Banking and Financial Institutions Act.
· Provide day-to-day leadership to the organization
staff and work with member banks to reach the Association's Objectives.
· Act as Secretary to the Board and AGM and be responsible for organizing and reporting thereof.
· Develop appropriate services for the member Banks.
· Act as the key resource mobilization officer to attract external resources.
· Support member banks' capacity building and awareness programs.
· Lead in advocacy efforts for the community Banks in Tanzania (lobby government and regulatory organs),
· Develop and execute schedule of priorities for services and activities in cooperation with members,
· Establish a micro-finance network among CBs, financial and non-financial services providers, government agencies, donor organizations and others,
· Coordinate hiring and monitor external services provision,
· Promote formation and facilitate the set-up of new community banks, 12. Co-ordinate and deliver the organizations various reports.
Other Responsibilities will be :-
· Advising the organization
on implementation of its strategic plan.
· Advising the Member Banks CEO on different association's projects/programs that could be marketed for external funding.
· Advising/assisting the Member Banks CEO on development of different types of products for the association.
· Assisting the Member Banks CEO in preparation of proposal with capacity building requirements for Community Banks to be presented to BOT and other stakeholders, S. Liaise with BOT & MoFP on incorporating Community Banks in the National
· Microfinance Policy and its Technical Team
Educational and Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor's degree in finance, accountancy, banking, business administration, management or related equivalent.
· Post graduate or masters' degree is an added advantage.
· Over 5 years' experience in managerial position in banking or financial services institution.
· Independent, innovative, performance-driven, logical thinker, team player/leader with demonstrated leadership and supervisory skills.
· Proven networking skills and / or having worked with government regulatory and financial logistics and / or internal/external financing agencies / donor funded projects
· Interest in establishment and supporting the financial outreach especially to the rural population.
A client seeks to hire a qualified candidate for the position of a Chief Executive Officer
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.