• Key Responsibilities
Taking record of incoming and outgoing mails,
Assisting the Records Management officer in managing and administration of digital or Paper Keeping file records using file index and file movement cards,
Ensuring that files are returned to the Registry after actions by responsible officers,
Identifying and retrieving information held within records
Diploma in Records Management from a recognized institution.
The successful candidate may expect attractive and competitive remuneration and benefits packages consistent with KADCO Scheme of Service.
• Applicants must attach an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) bearing reliable contacts i.e. postal address, e-mail address, reliable mobile phone numbers, certified copies of academic/Professional Certificates and birth certificate.
• All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania and should not be above 45 years of age
• Application letter and the envelope should bear the Ref. No. of the post applied. Application without Ref. No. Shall not be considered
• Testimonials, partial transcripts and results slip will not be accepted.
• Certificates from foreign universities/examination bodies should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA)
• Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
• Application letters should be written in English.
• Presenting of forged academic certificates and other incorrect information in CV shall amount legal actions
• Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
• Applicants currently employed in the Public Service should route their application letters through their respective employers.
• Deadline for application is 25th May 2018
A client seeking a qualified candidate for the position of an Assistant Record Management Officer
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.