JUNIOUR SALES REPRESENTATIVE JOB DESCRIPTION.
Our company is looking for Sales representatives to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Junior Sales Representatives will help reach the sales targets set by the Sales Manager. Duties will include sales presentations, products and services demonstrations to potential clients.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
• Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers
• Generating lead customers.
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
• Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
• Giving sales 0 to a range of prospective clients.
• Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
• Understanding and promoting company sales programs.
• Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
• Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
• Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
• Maintaining all client records.
• Answering client questions about products, prices, and availability.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
Sales Representative Requirements:
• Diploma or Certificates in sales and marketing, business administration, marketing, or related fields.
• Girls with Previous experience in a sales role are encouraged to apply.
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
• A commitment to excellent customer service.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build positive relationships with both customers and suppliers.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
To apply please send your application letter, Curriculum vitae and academic certificates to "email@example.com"
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.