We are looking for an Medical Sales Account Manager based in Dar es Salaam with an appropriate qualification and at least 5 years’ experience to join our Company. The role will require the successful candidate to perform the following responsibilities:
• Work closely with Therapy Specialists and Medical Representatives to drive sales.
• Work with other sales Managers to grow client base.
• Report to line manager with delivery and sales reports as required.
• Suggest and implement sales strategies to assist with sales objectives, policies, and procedures.
• Maintain and enhance knowledge of products, company developments, customers and competition.
• Help with the budgeting to optimize sales and forecast future sales.
• Attend required training for knowledge development as well as on the job learning.
• Establish strong business relationships with key accounts, clients and decision makers; and acquire new ones.
• Compile sales information based on market perspective and assessing competitor’s activities, marketing, pricing, and distribution.
• Monitor customer related activities and follow up on leads to maximize sales.
• Help motivate, inspire and support the sales team.
• Collaborate with internal departments to ensure customer requests are met.
• Adhere to the working practices and Company regulations.
• Performing any other tasks assigned by superiors.
Please provide an up to date copy of your CV along with a copy of your Degree certificate from one of the following:
Bachelors Degree from one of the following:
Bachelors of Science (Chemistry or Biology)
Bachelors of Pharmaceuticals
Bachelors of Science in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
Or similar qualification.
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.