25. May, 14:27
Ad ID 2894630
TSh 83,000,000

2011 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque

Ilala, Kariakoo Dar Es Salaam
Details
Price negotiable
Yes
Condition
Used Abroad
Year
2011
Make
Land Rover
Model
Range Rover Evoque
Current location
Available For Import
Import duty paid
Yes
Mileage
89000
Car features
  • Air Conditioning
  • Airbags
  • Alloy Wheels
  • AM/FM Radio
  • Anti-Lock Brakes
  • Armrests
  • CD Player
  • Cup Holders
  • Electric Mirrors
  • Electric Windows
  • Front Fog Lamps
  • Keyless Entry
  • Power Steering
  • Rear Camera
  • Sunroof
  • Tinted Windows
  • Traction Control
Transmission
Automatic
Four wheel drive
no
Description

2011 LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER EVOQUE
2011 Manufacture Year
SUV
89,000 miles Odometer Reading
2.2L
Automatic
Diesel
5 doors
5 seats
Available for immediate Shipment.
Total Price for this stock is Tzs 83,000,000/=
Payments terms 65% As First installment and the remaining 35% on arrival.
Delivery time is only 6 weeks after first installment payment.
If you are interested in this stock please contact us

Instagram; www.instagram.com/dotellimited
Twitter; www.twitter.com/Dotellimited
Web; www.dotel.co.tz

DOTEL LIMITED
Member Since 10. Jul '20
Verified via:
Mobile Number
Contact Seller
Contact via Phone
Contact via Chat
Report This Ad
Cancel
Join our weekly Newsletter

Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.