14. Apr, 17:46
Ad ID 2676117
TSh 23,000,000

2007 Subaru Forester

Ilala, Kariakoo Dar Es Salaam
Details
Transmission
Automatic
Car features
  • Air Conditioning
  • Airbags
  • Alloy Wheels
  • AM/FM Radio
  • Anti-Lock Brakes
  • CD Player
  • Cup Holders
  • Electric Mirrors
  • Electric Windows
  • Front Fog Lamps
  • Keyless Entry
  • Power Steering
  • Spoilers
  • Traction Control
Mileage
97503
Import duty paid
Yes
Price negotiable
Yes
Condition
Used Abroad
Year
2007
Make
Subaru
Model
Forester
Current location
Available For Import
Four wheel drive
yes
Description

2008 SUBARU FORESTER
Automatic
1990cc
97,503km
Black color
Petrol
5 doors
Total Price for this SUV is TZS 23,000,000/=
Payments terms 60 % as first Installment and the rest 40% on arrival
Available for immediate shipment from Japan
Delivery time is only 5 weeks.
For Reservation and Invoice kindly contact us
Office; Nasra Tower, 2nd Floor, Makamba Street kariakoo, Dar es salaam

Instagram; www.instagram.com/dotellimited
Facebook;www.facebook.com/dotelLimited
Web; www.dotel.co.tz

DOTEL LIMITED
Member Since 10. Jul '20
Verified via:
Mobile Number

Contact Seller
Contact via Phone
Contact via Chat
Report This Ad
Cancel
Join our weekly Newsletter

Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.