3. Dec '20, 21:08
Ad ID: 2332372
TSh 54,500,000

2007 Audi Q7

Ilala, Kariakoo Dar Es Salaam
Details
Price negotiable
Yes
Condition
Used Abroad
Year
2007
Make
Audi
Model
Q7
Current location
Available For Import
Import duty paid
Yes
Mileage
104000
Car features
  • Air Conditioning
  • Airbags
  • Alloy Wheels
  • AM/FM Radio
  • Anti-Lock Brakes
  • CD Player
  • Cup Holders
  • Electric Mirrors
  • Electric Windows
  • Fog Lights
  • Keyless Entry
  • Power Steering
  • Tinted Windows
  • Traction Control
Transmission
Automatic
Four wheel drive
yes
Description

2007 AUDI Q7 3.0 TDI TIPTRONIC QUATTRO
Automatic
3.0L
104,000 Miles
SUV
Diesel
5 doors
7 seats
Total Price for this Suv is Tzs 54,500,000/= (Negotiable)
Payments terms 70% as first Installment and the rest 30% on arrival
Available for immediate shipment from uk
Delivery time is only 5 weeks.
If you are interested in this stock please contact us ;

Office; Nasra Tower, 2nd Floor, Makamba Street kariakoo, Dar es salaam

Instagram; www.instagram.com/dotellimited
Facebook; www.facebook.com/dotellimited
Twitter; www.twitter.com/dotelLimited
Web; www.dotel.co.tz

DOTEL LIMITED
Member Since 10. Jul '20
Verified via:
Mobile Number

Contact Seller
Contact via Phone
Contact via Chat
Report This Ad
Cancel
Join our weekly Newsletter

Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.