14. Apr, 17:38
Ad ID: 2676096
TSh 25,000,000

2006 Suzuki Escudo

Ilala, Kariakoo Dar Es Salaam
Details
Transmission
Automatic
Car features
  • Air Conditioning
  • Airbags
  • Alloy Wheels
  • AM/FM Radio
  • Anti-Lock Brakes
  • CD Player
  • Cup Holders
  • Electric Mirrors
  • Fog Lights
  • Keyless Entry
  • Power Steering
  • Tinted Windows
Mileage
100471
Import duty paid
Yes
Price negotiable
Yes
Condition
Used Abroad
Year
2006
Make
Suzuki
Model
Escudo
Current location
Available For Import
Four wheel drive
yes
Description

2006 SUZUKI ESCUDO
1990cc Engine
Automatic Gearbox
100471km Original Odometer Reading
Nice Silver metallic Colour
Sports Rim/ Alloy Wheels
Back Tyre
Total Price for this stock is (TZS 25,000,000/-)
Payment 60% on order placing and the rest 40% on arrival
Available for immediate shipment.
For Reservation and Invoice kindly contact us
Office; Nasra Tower, 2nd Floor, Makamba Street kariakoo, Dar es salaam

Instagram; www.instagram.com/dotellimited
Facebook;www.facebook.com/dotelLimited
Web; www.dotel.co.tz

DOTEL LIMITED
Member Since 10. Jul '20
Verified via:
Mobile Number

Contact Seller
Contact via Phone
Contact via Chat
Report This Ad
Cancel
Join our weekly Newsletter

Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.