Reports to - General Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Issues notices for Board Meetings
· Writes minutes of the Board proceedings and follows up implementation of Board resolutions.
· Prepares files for Board meetings in liaison with heads of Departments.
· Makes arrangements for transport and accommodation during board meetings in liaison with administration division.
· Advises the General Manager on all legal aspects of the Company including contracts of all types adherence to the Company's establishing Act and other legal matters.
· Makes follow up of all court cases with the Court or TLC.
· Registers all Company documents according to law.
· To perform any other official duties as may be assigned from time to time by one's reporting officer.
Holders of LLB and LLM from a recognized institution. Enrolled and registered as an Advocated with at least 5 years of relevant working experience.
A client seeks to hire a qualified candidate for the position of a Principle Legal Officer
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.