1.0 Nutrition International (NI) is a Canadian-based international not-for-profit organization dedicated to improving the health and nutrition of the world’s most vulnerable - especially women and children by eliminating vitamin and mineral deficiencies worldwide.
The NI Tanzania invites quotations from interested eligible architects for the proposed preparation of architectural drawing of office partitioning plan. Specifically the selected architect will be required to draw the office partitioning plan, prepare Bill of Quantities (BOQ) and develop draft work-plan (flow of work) with reasonable activity timelines.
2.0 Minimum Pre-requisite
The Architect has to meet at least the following qualifications:
• Evidence of Registration in Tanzania.
• Evidence of a valid business license/recognised by relevant professional bodies.
• Evidence of past experience working on similar assignments (Provide at least three referees’ Contact from past work of the same nature).
• Be able to visit the office space to be partitioned for familiarization on agreed date and time.
3.0 Scope of the work:
The Architect has to draw a costed architectural floor partitioning plan as per NI office space specifications; particularly the office plan and BOQ has to clearly show the following key areas and its related costs:
• Structured Cabling for data and voice networks
• Floor works-porcelain tiles and skirting
• Partitions (glass partitions, manifestations, sound proofing of conference room, gypsum walls as maybe necessary)
• Ceiling works
• Fittings and fixtures
• Electrical installations (infrastructure, trunking, cable trays, sockets, power and data points, MCBs, Lights wiring sockets wiring, switches etc.)
• Window blinds
• Air Conditioning supply and installation
• Access control system
• Fire alarm system
• Telephone system
The Architect will be required to meet the deliverables as per the agreed timeframe. Key deliverables are:
• Architectural partitioning floor plan.
• Bill of Quantities.
• Work plan (flow of work) with timeline for accomplishing the office partitioning work.
• Cost estimate of the materials and labour charge.
Interested eligible Architect should physically visit the office space from 11:00am -13:00Hrs on Wednesday August 16th, 2017. The office space is located at OYSTER PLAZA in Oysterbay at Ali Bin Said Rd/Haile Selassie Rd. Thereafter, quotations together with the architectural drawing of the floor plan, Detailed Work Plan, cost estimate and the prerequisite documentation from Architects who visited the site shall be submitted to the undersigned so as to be received on or before August 22nd 2017 at 5.00PM EAT. Late submissions will not be accepted.
The Country Director, Nutrition International, Tanzania Country Office
and copy to nlema@NUTRITIONINTL.ORG , vondoro@NUTRITIONINTL.ORG
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.