• Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses, defining user requirements, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
• Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance, identifying and resolving problems, preparing and completing action plans, completing system audits and analyses, managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
• Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, administering scheduling systems, communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions, planning and reviewing compensation actions, enforcing policies and procedures.
• Meets call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions.
• Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Maintains equipment by evaluating and installing equipment, developing preventive maintenance programs, calling for repairs, evaluating and implementing upgrades.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management, attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, participating in professional societies.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business or Communications preferred
• 5+ years experience in telemarketing or an outbound call center environment
• Familiarity with Call center software systems
• Excellent communication, management, interpersonal and leadership skills required
• Advanced conflict resolution skills required
• Ability to work overtime as necessary to meet quotas and guide team
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.