We are looking for experienced Sales Representative
Job title Sales Representative
Location Mtwara Report to Senior Sales Coordinator
Agricom Africa Limited is one of the most dynamic, fast growing companies established in 2009. The company is in need of excellent, hands on, multi-skilled MTWARA-SALES REPRESENTATIVE. The role requires extensive business expertise, strong supervision skills and good service background. Candidates must be assertive and confident and must be prepared to work extra hours.
· Visit all region, districts and wards authority within your territory to establish contacts and business network with appropriate key stake holders
· Establish location, scheme size, crops grown, transportation and storage of all schemes and seasonality of each scheme in your territory
· Visit and establish contacts and business network with leaders of all SACCOS AMCOS and any other agricultural organization that operate within your territory
· Visit and establish network with all heads of Agricultural window/ desks in all banks that’s operate in your territory
· You must establish the needy of all farmers in your territory from preparation of the land to the storage (the whole value chain) crop wise.
· Establish data base of all the big farmers in your territory ie Name, contact, crop involved with, Yield margin, storage, mechanization level, transportation etc
· Must establish data base as per given module and submit the same to the senior Sales Coordinator
· Prepare all fields sales and marketing calendar and execute all plans as per Company sales and marketing calendar
· To resolve all customers complains timely and extend technical advice on how best our product works
· Prepare all implements demonstrations whenever necessary
· Produce monthly and quarterly report on all zonal activities
· Coordinating zonal sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
· Draw sketch on agricultural coverage regional wise, and narrate all the agricultural involvement crop wise
· A graduate/ Diploma in Agribusiness/ Economics from reputable University.
· Minimum 1 year sales and Marketing experience
· Fluency in English and Kiswahili, both written and verbal
· Valid driver’s license · Computer knowledge
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.