Daily News 7/9/2017
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is in the process of revamping its operations and has introduced new equipment to its fleet. In line with this expansion, the-Company hereby invites the applications from qualified Tanzanian applicants to fill the following vacant positions.
RECEPTIONIST GRADE II (1 POST)
a) JOB SUMMARY: Answering inquiries and obtaining information for general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties. It also consists of providing information regarding activities conducted at Company; location of departments, offices , and employees.
• Ordinary/advanced certificate of secondary education and credit passes in English and Kiswahili with a Front Desk operations or related Certificate/Qualifications from a recognized institution
• Must be computer literate.
• Prior relevant working experience in a competitive business environment will be an added advantage
• Collect, sort, distribute and prepare mail, messages and courier deliveries;
• Attend visitors and keep visitors record book;
• Maintain the register of incoming calls
• Operate telephone switchboard
• Provide information to customers about location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided;
• Transmit information or documents to customers, using a computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
Attractive remuneration and Fringe Benefits as per ATCL Scales and Incentive Scheme.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Five (3) years contract (renewable) upon successful performance
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following:
i. A detailed curriculum vitae (CV);
ii. Certified copies of all certificates (including Secondary School), other relevant certificates and licenses. (Tanzanian applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities’ i.e. Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council/- NECTA))
iii. Two recent passport size photographs;
iv. Names and addresses of at least two reputable referees;
v. Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers.
Misrepresentation of facts and qualifications during application shall warrant legal consequences
Application letters should reach the undersigned within 14 days from the first date of this announcement:-
THE, MANAGING DIRECTOR& CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.