In House Training programmed to attain the necessary practical procurement and inventory process competencies, expertise and management skills.
The successful candidate will initially be taken on as a Supply Chain Trainee and upon successful completion of the training programme, can be engaged on permanent terms.
• Degree in Procurement and Supply Chain or related field.
• Computer literacy.
• Effective communication in English language.
• Burning desire to succeed in a high performance environment.
• Ready to work long hours.
• Sound mental and physical health.
Interested candidates should apply in confidence by sending their applications together with detailed curriculum vitae and photocopy of Certificates and Testimonials including Contacts of three Referees to:
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER,
KILOMBERO SUGAR COMPANY LIMITED,
P. O. Box 50, KIDATU or
via Email through Apply Now.
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.