The Next Generation Microfinance (NGM) is a financial institution that specializes in providing customized financial services to both individuals and group of individuals in private and public workers without marginalizing the micro, small and Medium Businesses. However, our primary focus is to serve the workers from both sector which have a great opportunity to positively impact socio-economic development to individuals and community at large.
Our aim is to serve and empower the Public and private workers as well as registered Business Entrepreneur to pursue and unlock the vast potential and fostering opportunities for wealth, poverty reduction and job creation while maximizing social and economic returns to the community
Report to: General Manager
• To oversees the company's marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organization’s
• Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers
• For Product/ service launch, come up with effective launch campaigns in an impactful way to create awareness.
• Demonstrate ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution and Commitment to continuous learning.
• Expert in the internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets that are significant in company outreach.
• To understand business objectives and be able to translate them into an effective Marketing Plan.
• To plan, execute, manage and coordinate all marketing activities on the approved marketing plans for an entire organization
• To be able to work on tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, website marketing development, market research, product packaging, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services
• Bachelor degree or diploma in marketing management or business administration
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR APPLICATION.
• All applicants must be a citizens of Tanzania
• Applicants must be less than 40 years of age.
• Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates;
An up-to- date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
Professional certificates from relevant authorities;
Two recent passport size picture;
• Form IV and form VI results slips are strictly not accepted;
• Testimonial and all Partial transcripts will not be accepted;
• Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action;
• Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
• Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be certified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
• Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU);
Interested candidates should send their application letter and CV through email with a subject line of the position applied and should manually to the following postal mail address.
Next Generation Microfinance,
P.O. Box 2422,
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.