We are looking for an experienced Machine Operator for our Coffee company
Main duties and responsibilities;
· Operate assigned machine(s) in an efficient, timely manner.
They operate color sorter, gravity separator, bulking machine. Capacity of 4 tons per hour.
· Perform safety inspections on assigned machine.
· Report any quality or safety issues to department supervisor and/or lead.
· Complete production documents as required.
· Communicate with mechanics to report any issues.
· Occasionally step in as cover to supervise loading / off-loading of trucks.
· May be required to perform preventative maintenance on assigned equipment.
· Keep work area(s) clean free of safety hazards.
· Perform other similar work as required.
Minimum knowledge, skill and experience
Independent and observant worker
Ability to identify quality problems.
Basic mathematics skills
Willingness to be trained / learn skills
Minimum of a certificate / diploma in mechanics, or related field
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.