REPORTING TO: GENERAL MANAGER
Develops policy, directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, performance management, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties and responsibilities:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Desirable skills & qualifications:
• Be a Tanzanian with a university degree (or similar qualifications) in Human Resource Management, Public Administration from a recognized institution; master’s degree and a background in labour laws and/or industrial relations is an added advantage.
• A minimum of 10 years relevant of working experience out of which at least four (4) years should be in a senior position in large company/organization.
• Strong knowledge of local labor law and employment practices. And must have experience in working with the trade union.
• Fluent in English (Oral and written) and very good command in Kiswahili language.
• Problem solving, decision making and negotiation skills.
• Must be self starter with excellent demonstrated teamwork and excellent communication skills to all levels of employee’s categories.
• Capable to work in a multinational/cultural environment.
• Excellent time management and ability to prioritize.
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.