The University of Dodoma invites applications from suitably qualified Tanzanians to fill the following academic positions:-
School of Nursing and Public Health: Two (2) positions in the following areas: Critical Care Nursing (1) and Mental Health Nursing (1).
a. Holders of Master's Degree in a relevant field with a GPA of 4.0 out of 5 plus at least an Upper Second Bachelor Degree with a minimum GPA of 3.8 and above for classified degrees and for unclassified degree an overall of B+ grade or above.
b. Holders of Masters Degrees by Research must have Bachelors degree with a minimum GPA of 3.8 and above for classified degrees and for unclassified degrees an overall of B+ grade or above. Both Master's and Bachelor's degrees must be obtained from recognized institutions.
Duties and responsibilities:
i. To teach undergraduate courses;
ii. To supervise practical training of undergraduate students;
iii. To conduct research, consultancy and public service;
iv. To perform any other duties assigned to him/her from time to time.
GENERAL APPLICATION CONDITIONS
• All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania.
• Applicants must be less than 45 years of age, i.e. born after August 1972.
• They must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
• They must attach duly filled and sealed referee report forms available at www.udom.ac.tz (For those who cannot access the form must submit names and addresses of at least two referees and mode of communication, e.g. telephone, fax and email).
• Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
• The title of the position and institution (school) applied for should be written in the subject of the application letter and marked on the envelope; short of which will make the application invalid.
• Applicants must attach their relevant certified copies of Academic/Professional certificates i.e. Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates and transcripts; National Form IV and Form VI Examination Certificates; Computer Certificate.
• Professional certificates from respective boards; One recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
• Form IV and VI results slips, Testimonials and Partial transcripts are strictly not accepted
• Applicants employed by public institutions must route their application letters through their respective employers.
• Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
• Women are highly encouraged to apply.
• Application letters should be written in English.
• Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview.
• Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV is a criminal offence and will attract legal action.
Complete application package that consists of application letters supported with detailed Curriculum Vitae, relevant copies of certificates i.e. Degree/Diploma certificates /testimonials, academic transcripts plus Secondary School Certificates and duly filled referee report forms should be submitted to:
DEPUTY VICE CHANCELLOR,
(ACADEMIC, RESEARCH AND CONSULTANCY) THE UNIVERSITY OF DODOMA,
P.O. BOX 259, DODOMA
DEADLINE: '15th September, 2017
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.