Duma Works is recruiting an Accountant. The hiring company is a reputable Internet Service Provider in Zanzibar but with reach within East Africa.
• Establish, maintain and reconcile the general ledger
• Implement Company financial policies and procedures
• Create and distribute Invoices for customers
• Establish and maintain cash controls
• Handling of all creditors and other payments
• Manage all statutory obligations such as SSF, PAYE, TRA, VAT etc
• Ensuring of debt collection, receiving of funds and issuing of receipts
• Handling of the accounting software, posting all financial related transactions
• Reconciliation of cash and bank
• Regularly prepare, analyze, and interpret financial reports, statements and records
• Manage the stock system, through ordering of stock items and maintaining the stock ledger
• Perform other duties as directed by the Finance Manager or Management.
Qualifications and Attributes
• Advanced diploma/University degree in financial accounting with at least 2 years of proven experience in related field
• Good knowledge of various accounting packages
• Ability to work independently, adapt to changes quickly, produce results and meet targets
• Excellent command on both oral and written English and Kiswahili languages
• Pleasant personality, excellent interpersonal skills, dynamic in nature and a team player
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.