• Executes Rollout in the Project in accordance with agreed scope and contractual commitment against project budget.
• Manages the supervisors/teams regarding tasks and authorities according to the changing needs of the project.
• Is responsible for planning,budgeting, preparing and executing the Rollout in the Project.
• Plans, consolidates and communicates accurate rollout figures in the project for Equipment/Material & Resources Planning cooperating with the Project Manager.
• Ensures that the standard site process milestones are reached as per planned schedules and cost by using global tools.
• Leads and manages the subcontractors including visiting the sites regularly.
• Keeps the roll-out plan up-to-date based on site-level data and input from individual functions.
• Secures site and cluster acceptances or confirmations from the Customer.
• Manages and implements the hand-over process for sites to Operations in the Project.
• Quality assurance and client intephase.
1.Telecom experience MINIMUM 4 years.
2. Bachelor degree preferably civil engineering /ERB .
Leadcom seeks to hire a qualified candidate for the position of a Telecommunication Project Manager
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.