1. Oversee the maintenance and smooth running of a secure and efficient IT network system across all Al Muntazir Schools.
2. Oversee the administration and maintenance of all hardware and software, including Servers, Firewalls, Anti Virus, Operating Systems and Application Systems.
3. Supervise Network trouble shooting, systems backup, disaster recovery and provide expert support when necessary.
4. Interact with internal staff and external suppliers to help resolve all IT related issues in timely manner.
5. Manage/Coordinate the purchasing of all software, hardware and other IT supplies.
6. Maintain the school websites, database systems, school software and accounting software.
7. Be part of the training team to provide ICT skills to the Al Muntazir Staff members.
8. Manage the school biometric and CCTV systems.
9. Administer all internal and external communication systems including Email, SMS, Mass Mail etc.
Applicants must have adequate skills in Computer Networking, Software Management and System Security. Applicant must possess effective Interpersonal and Communication skills.
Beware of Fraud: Employers advertising their positions on the BrighterMonday platform are not supposed to receive payment from job seekers. If an Employer asks you to pay during the application process, please report it to us through this number [mobile number removed]
We seek to hire a qualified candidate for the position of an IT Systems Administrator
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.