iSON Xperiences is a specialist in proactive customer engagement and customer experience management, partnering with leading brands to optimize their customer experience, revenue generation and business process management across the enterprise. Our dedicated and talented workforce spread across Sub-Saharan African countries, along with India and Myanmar, are redefining the way people connect with enterprises. We have a global presence in 17 countries and a workforce of 18,000 employees.
We seek a suitably qualified Human Resources Manager for our Tanzania location.
1. Ensure timely delivery of recruitment numbers as per manpower projections .
2. Oversee timely monthly submission of HR reporting metrics in accordance with pre-determined timelines.
3. As custodian of HR policies and procedures ensures compliance and fair application of the policies and statutory compliance of labour laws in consultation with Legal department.
4. Ensure accurate monthly payroll processing including prompt communication to employees on any changes and/or updates.
5. Undertakes regular HR audit on employee files to ensure completeness of the same in line with the HR Security guidelines.
6. Ensures timely monthly coordination of employee engagement activities including driving reward and recognition initiatives.
7. Coordinates implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility activities and ensures meets set targets for CSR activities.
8. Participates in conducting Employee Satisfaction Surveys including action planning.
9. Conducts regular monthly employee meetings and ensures prompt resolution of employee issues.
10. Works closely with Location Head and site leadership to ensure good employee relations are maintained.
11. Coordinates the timely administration of performance management at the location; including driving a culture of goal setting, performance feedback, counseling and career growth.
12. Oversee employee orientation, high potential retention plans, learning and development initiatives for the location in line with Corporate strategy.
13. Ensure strict compliance on Occupational Health and Safety provisions.
14. Participate in ISO Audits and ensure any corrective measures recommended are promptly implemented.
15. Manage internal and external stakeholders including respective government departments.
Knowledge, skills and experience
1. Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent course. A Master's degree will provide an added advantage.
2. At least 8 years experience in a human resources role
3. Excellent understanding of the Tanzania Labour Laws
4. At least 3 years experience directly managing an HR team of minimum 5 people
5. Strong work ethics, consistent and fair in decision making
6. Good MS Office skills - Word, Excel and Powerpoint
7. Ability to handle multiple activities with strict timelines.
8. Recent HR work experience in a large organisation of not less than 600 employees
Closing date for applications:- Tuesday, 31st March 2020
The primary role of this position is to work closely with stakeholders to deliver on the HR initiatives, HR Policies & procedures and HR compliance.
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.