Note: Bid starts from TZS 22,500,000/=(Twenty two million five hundred thousand )
(25% of the market value which is TZS 90Mn)
2.0 INTERESTED PARTIES FROM THE GENERAL PUBLIC are invited to submit their bids for the purchase of the properties advertised.
3.0 The bids should be placed in sealed envelope with;
i) A non-refundable fee of Tanzania shillings one hundred thousand (TZS 100,000) by way of:
• Deposit slip of bid fee at EFC branch (Ac no 00100100009298)
• Deposit slip of bid fee at any BOA branch (EFC ACCOUNT NUMBER 04750620000)
• Reference number of MPESA/TIGOPESA (Company number 444333, client number 00100010505)
ii) Bid amount in TZS
iii) Reference number of property
iv) Contact details of bidder (name, telephone number, address, copy of ID)
The sealed envelope should have the property reference number(EFC/xxx/2017) clearly written on the outside as well as the words “SEALED BID FOR PROPERTY” To be submitted by hand or EMS so as to reach EFC Bank limited on the address below before 16.00 hours on 06th November 2017 . Bids shall be opened on the 07th November 2017 and only the successful bidder will be notified.
4.0 The successful bidder shall be required to pay 25% within 2 days and remaining 75% within seven (7) days from the date of official notification, failure of which the offer shall be deemed cancelled and in case of such cancellation EFC reserves the right to offer the property to the next highest bidder meeting the minimum acceptable price or resell the property. Also in case the full amount has not been received within 7 days, any paid amounts become automatically forfeited to EFC Bank.
5.0 Bidders should note that the information supplied herein is without liability to EFC Bank so as to its correctness, independent verification is recommended, and access to the purchased properties including eviction if applicable is the responsibility of the buyer. No further information will be provided.
6.0 EFC Bank has a right to withdraw a property from sale at any point in case the need arises.
EFC Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited
Ground Floor, Tanzanite Park
38 New Bagamoyo Road (Near Victoria Petrol Station)
P.O.Box 11735, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.
Notification for member sales, events and promotions.