Connecting buyers and sellers in Tanzania since 2009!
 
7. Nov '20, 11:47
Ad ID: 2258045
TSh 12,500,000

2010 Subaru

Ilala, Kariakoo Dar Es Salaam
Details
Price negotiable
No
Condition
Used Abroad
Year
2010
Make
Subaru
Current location
Available For Import
Import duty paid
Yes
Mileage
73860
Car features
  • Airbags
  • Alloy Wheels
  • AM/FM Radio
  • CD Player
  • Cup Holders
  • Electric Mirrors
  • Electric Windows
  • Fog Lights
  • Keyless Entry
  • Power Steering
Transmission
Automatic
Four wheel drive
no
Description

2010 SUBARU IMPREZA
Automatic
1490cc
73,860km
Black color
Petrol
5 doors
Payments terms 60 % as first Installment and the rest 40% on arrival
Available for immediate shipment from Japan
Delivery time is only 5 weeks.
If you are interested in this stock please contact us ;
Office; Nasra Tower, 2nd Floor, Makamba Street Gerezani, Dar es salaam

Instagram; www.instagram.com/dotellimited
Facebook;www.facebook.com/dotellimited
Twitter; www.twitter.com/DotelLimited
Web; www.dotel.co.tz

DOTEL LIMITED
Member Since 10. Jul '20
Verified via:
Mobile Number

Contact Seller
Contact via Phone
Contact via Chat
Report This Ad
Cancel
Join our weekly Newsletter

Learn about new items, custom picked just for you.